** Applications Closed **
We are able to offer a limited number of student bursaries to attend SSSB 2018 to cover registration costs only. To apply, please complete the form below by Thursday 30th November 2017. Please read the terms and conditions carefully before submitting your application.
Priority will be given to students who are presenting or conducting a workshop, although this is not a requirement in order to receive funding.
Terms and conditions:
1. You must be currently registered as an undergraduate or postgraduate student (full or part time).
2. Both funded and self-funded students are eligible to apply, but funded students with any travel grant/allowance attached to their funding are not eligible to apply.
3. Bursaries will cover registration fees only. We will not cover the conference dinner, accommodation, travel, or any other associated costs. Students who receive a bursary and wish to attend the conference dinner will need to pay separately.
4. Successful applicants will be notified within two weeks of the closing date. You will be asked to reply to confirm your acceptance of the award by a specified date. Due to the high number of applications we receive, failure to reply by the provided deadline may result in your bursary being reallocated to another student.
5. Any late applications will not be considered by the committee.
6. All applications will be reviewed by the organising committee, and their decision is final.
Student Bursary Application Form:
Please complete the form below in order to apply for a bursary. If you have any questions, please email us.
'Funding Body' refers to where your current source of funding from your course if from (eg. AHRC). If you are not currently receiving funding for your course, please write 'self-funded'.
You only need to complete the 'Abstract/Workshop Title' section if you have submitted an application for a workshop or abstract for a presentation. If you have not submitted either, please leave blank or write 'not applicable'
** Please note the form has been removed as the application deadline has now passed **